APPLY NOW & STAND A CHANCE TO BE INVITED TO REGISTER FOR THE 2nd TRIMESTER 2021!
“Be the change you want to see, take charge of your career and trust South West Gauteng TVET College to help you!”
The College is offering an opportunity to all Grade 10-12 learners as well as youth seeking to further their education or advance their careers in the fields of Engineering Studies.
As only a limited number of spaces are available in certain programmes, prospective students are advised to apply for enrolment at the College, NOW!
We are therefore inviting all eligible and interested prospective students to apply for any of the following courses/programmes provided that they meet the set requirements:
- Trimester Programmes (Engineering Studies Report 191 /NATED)
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
|Civil Engineering (Online applications only)||N1 – N6||Molapo|
|Electrical Engineering (Online applications only)||N1 – N3||Molapo|
|Electrical Engineering||N1 – N6||Roodepoort West|
|Mechanical Engineering (Online applications only)||N1 – N6||Molapo|
|Mechanical Drawing Office Practice (Online applications only)||N4 – N5||Molapo (Students to have N3 – Engineering/ Building Drawing OR Grade 12 – Technical Drawing)|
|Water and Waste-Water Treatment Practice||N1– N3||Roodepoort West|
|Chemical Engineering||N4 – N6||Roodepoort West|
|Multy-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice (Online applications only)||N4 & N5||Molapo Campus|
Distance Education (offered at Technisa Campus only)
- Paper based Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; swgc.co.za
- Online Applications can be found on the College’s Website: swgc.co.za and / or https://ienabler.swgc.co.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login and maybe completed electronically, please ensure to follow the system rules.
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application
- Please note that receiving a student number (reference number) does not imply you are a registered student until you have officially registered.
- Please note that you will be required to come on campus to write the CAP Test. The test informs and educates students on a variety of career options. At the same time it gauges the student’s personal interest in the different careers on offer.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application
- Continuation with a programme depends on sufficient numbers being enrolled
- Applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number in order to apply at the college. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/ sms.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
- To verify or update your email address and /or mobile number, please contact the Call Centre on 086 176 8849
Returning of the Application Forms:
- Completed application forms to be sent to any of the College Sites, by hand, fax, email or post using the details or addresses given below. Completed Forms may be submitted from the 26 March 2021 and must reach the College no later than 09 May 2021
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance / non-acceptance no later than 13 May 2021
- Applications are opened throughout the year.
- Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of Identity document.
- Certified copy of latest results/qualification
NSFAS Bursary Applications
- Prospective Students who wish to study at the College through NSFAS Bursary must APPLY ONLINE at swgc.co.za OR http://www.nsfas.org.za/content/
- Manual NSFAS applications will be facilitated but students must apply directly to NSFAS online!
- To enquire more about bursaries, contact/visit Student Support Offices at the Campuses
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! MAKE THE WISE CHOICE, KHETHA AND APPLY NOW!
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES ON APPLICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT ANY OF OUR CAMPUSES ON Tel: 086 176 8849, Fax: 011 984 1262, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org OR VISIT US ON www.swgc.co.za
SWGC Period! Enough Said!