To be the benchmark TVET College in the delivery of quality Vocational Education and Training.
To innovatively mobilize all college resources to ensure excellence in our delivery, employability and embracing of entrepreneurship among students and be ISO consistent in our service.
The College Council, Management and Personnel of South West Gauteng College COMMIT to the following values:
- The principle of Batho Pele with emphasis on Client Care and uBuntu
- The principle of a better life for all
- The principle of upholding a culture of learning, teaching and service delivery
- Professional Conduct
- Good Governance
- Mutual Respect
- Non-racialism and Non-sexism
- Honesty and Integrity
- Environmental Sustainability
- Inspiration and Development of Students (Wholly)