ADMINISTRATION (PS) VACANCIES
- Post: Senior Education Specialist/ Assistant director
Title: Student Support Manager (PL3)/Salary Level 9
Basic Salary Scale: CS-R342 753 per annum (excl service benefits)
PS– R311 784 per annum (excl service benefits)
- 5 Years teaching experience,atleast 2 at Senior Lecturer level will be an advantage
- Experience with NFSAS policies and procedures would be an advantage
- Experience with working with students outside of classroom environment would be an advantage
- Teaching Qualification will be added as an advantage
- A 3 year relevant qualification
- A valid Driver’s License with more than 3 years driving experience
Key Performance indicator:
- Working independently under broad organizational policies to achieve organizational objectives
- Managing a student’s affairs across the college, being in charge of student’s governance, continually assist the students with their challenges that they are facing at different campuses.
- Conduct SRC elections.
- Assist the students with bursary allocations.
- Directing the use of budgeted funds within a work unit. Utilization of resources from other work units is often
- Required to perform the job’s functions. There is a continual opportunity to significantly impact the organization’s services.
- Post: Lecturers
Title: Special Needs in Education (SNE) Lecturers -3 posts
Ref: L1/01/2017, L2/02/2017 and L/03/2017
Basic Salary Scale: R173 130 per annum (excl service benefits)
- Qualification and experience in working with persons with special needs/people with disabilities e.g. blind/visually impaired, deaf, hard of hearing, etc
- Teaching/Lecturing experience
- Qualifications and experience with vocational education subjects will be an advantage
- Work experience in an environment supporting people with disabilities will be an advantage
Key Performance indicator:
- The candidate will be expected to assist current lecturers in lesson presentation and lesson delivery to students with special needs/students with disabilities, such as blindness and deafness
- The candidate will also be expected to assist SNE’s with the understanding of the lesson, the capturing of the lesson on electronic media and the converting of the lessons to braille.
- The candidate will be expected to teach some vocational subjects to classes with students with disabilities.
- The candidate will be expected to help with support for student with disabilities in a out of class situation.
Note: All costs incurred due to your application and interviews will be at your own expense.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted • Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates • If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB! The college reserves the right not to appoint and/or withdraw the posts.
Closing date of the applications is 27 January 2017 at 12:00
For enquiries please contact Ms. M. Santho, Mr. T. Mophaleng and Ms. N. Zondi on 0101402011 or 0861768849