This programme is designed to provide both the theory and practical of primary agriculture. The practical component of study may be offered in a real workplace or in a simulated workplace environment. It will provide students with an opportunity to experience workplace situations during the period of study.
Fundamental Compulsory Subjects:
- First additional language – which must be the language of teaching and learning
- Life Orientation
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- Advise farmers on farming techniques / methods
- Work at a nursery, botanical garden etc.
- Work at a company, advising farmers on management of finances
- Advise farmers on marketing, advertising and selling agricultural products
- Work as a production planner for crops and animal enterprises
- Plant and animal production.
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Food Science
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Bookkeeper
- Farm Management