SWGC Travel Center
SWGC Travel Center was established in 2000, and has its main office in Randburg. We are a dynamic and professional one-stop agency specialising in Corporate Travel.
With over 90% of our business generated emanating from the Corporate Sector, we understand the needs of business travel and constantly strive to exceed our Clients expectations.
Our Vision & Mission
- Our Vision is to constantly strive to exceed our Clients expectations with dedication and commitment.
- Our Mission is to be a globally respected company providing travel solutions to our Clients by exceeding expectations.
We place top priority on understanding and meeting our Clients expectations. Our aim is to partner our Clients by offering them a travel management solution to meet their specific needs.
SWGC Travel Staff
Mr Christiaan Toerien: Christiaan, in his capacity as Tour Operations Manager heads Technisa Travel Center. With vast travel related experience he will ensure that the best deal will be to your service.
SWGC Travel thrives on a team of highly qualified and dedicated employees who continuously strive for service excellence. Core values of this dynamic company are:
- Client Focus - Attention to individual Client needs through ongoing communication and relationship building.
- Flexibility - Offering various options on travel requirements via access and relationships built with numerous industry suppliers.
- Integrity - The Service of an honest and reliable team ensures that the client is always given the best rates with fast turn around time.
- Growth - Ongoing strategy of sourcing new and competent suppliers. Vision to expand the team to meet the growing Client base in order to maintain efficiency and support.
- Access - We gain an understanding of your objectives and align ourselves with them.
- Identify - We analyse your company''s travel behaviour and identify cost savings based on your needs.
- Design - We carefully select and deliver the best travel management services based on your needs.
- Monitor - Proactively monitor your company''s travel patterns/expenditure and tailor a travel policy to ensure maximum cost savings and productivity efficiencies.
- Educate - Assist with communicating the benefits of your travel policy within your company to ensure compliance and adhere to best practice.
- 24 Hour Contact number: Given the nature of business travel, after hour emergency support is critical. With this in mind, SWGC Travel Centre operates a 24-hour global emergency support service. We are therefore in a position to process reservations and provide emergency assistance around the clock, irrespective of your location. Same day service.
- Visa applications collected and delivered to your premises.
- Emergency deliveries 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Monthly travel passenger analysis.
Value Added Services
- Charter Air
- Cost savings
- Car rental
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Passenger profile management
- Foreign exchange delivered to your premises
- Frequent Flyer redemptions
The business model that we operate is based on our experience dealing with large organizations.
We offer set service fees per transaction, thereby creating transparency for our Clients, enabling cost savings and agreed service costs to the travel management company.
Our service fee is based on total travel spend of the organisation, and is customised to best suit our Clients.
Service fees apply to the following transactions
- Airline tickets - paper and electronic ticket
- Car hire
- Hotel accommodation - domestic and international
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees - excluding consulate charges
- Voyager bookings - domestic
- Voyager upgrade bookings - international
- Emergency after hour services
Methods of Payment
30 Day accounts - subject to credit approval.
Lodged Diners Club, Amex, Master or Visa cards.
Cnr Main and Huguenot Avenue, Randburg, 2123
P.O.Box X7, Pinegowrie, 2123
t: + 27 083 395 4925 Mr. C Toerien 24 Hours
f: + 27 (011) 781 0122
The College once again held an Awards Ceremony to celebrate 934 distinctions achieved in 2012, this ceremony is normally held internally (Molapo Campus Hall) but due to a high number of distinctions reached it had to be moved to a bigger venue at Walter Sisulu Square in Kliptown, where the colleges'' Graduation Ceremony is held every May. Students were complimented with certificates and trophies for the top achievers in the presence of their parents, Lecturers and other stakeholders. With this occasion, we were indeed toasting – each of the students for the fact that they have achieved success, merit – in an eminent and exclusive way!read more...
The 3rd Annual Opening and Welcoming Ceremony was held on 15 February 2013 to address the College personnel and unpack the plans for the year ahead and to honor the Colleges’ best performers. Awards varied from the Top Ten Students, Platinum Club 100, Best Performing Campus for 2012 as well as lecturers’ that will be accompanying Top Ten Students to the Netherlands in 2013.read more...