INVITATION TO PROSPECTIVE SUPPLIERS
- SCM Bid Documents SBD 1 SWGC Invitation to Bid
- SCM Bid Documents SBD 2
- SCM Bid Document SBD 3.1 SWGC Pricing Schedule Firm (Purchases)
- SCM Bid Documents SDB 3.3 Pricing Schedule (Professional Services)
- SCM Bid Document SBD 4 Declaration of Interest
- SCM BId Documents SBD 6.1 SWGC Preference Points Claim Forms in Terms of PPR 2001
- SCM Bid Document SBD 6.2 SWGC Local Content Certificate
- SCM Bid Documents SBD 7.1 SWGC Contract Form Supply of GoodsBidder and Purchaser
- SCM Bid Documents SND 7.2 SWGC Contract Form Rendering of Service Bidder and Purchaser
- SCM Bid Document SBD 7.3 SWGC Contract Form Disposal Of Assets Bidder and Purchaser
- SCM Bid Documents SBD 8 SWGC Declaration of Bidders Past SCM Processes
- SCM Bid Documents SBD 9 SWGC Certificate of Independent Bid Dertemination
The College once again held an Awards Ceremony to celebrate 934 distinctions achieved in 2012, this ceremony is normally held internally (Molapo Campus Hall) but due to a high number of distinctions reached it had to be moved to a bigger venue at Walter Sisulu Square in Kliptown, where the colleges'' Graduation Ceremony is held every May. Students were complimented with certificates and trophies for the top achievers in the presence of their parents, Lecturers and other stakeholders. With this occasion, we were indeed toasting – each of the students for the fact that they have achieved success, merit – in an eminent and exclusive way!read more...
The 3rd Annual Opening and Welcoming Ceremony was held on 15 February 2013 to address the College personnel and unpack the plans for the year ahead and to honor the Colleges’ best performers. Awards varied from the Top Ten Students, Platinum Club 100, Best Performing Campus for 2012 as well as lecturers’ that will be accompanying Top Ten Students to the Netherlands in 2013.read more...